Wattpad is a free site and app that allows users to upload their own stories and novels for other people to read. People can also comment on the posts they like and like, share, and follow each other.
However, it isn’t as easy as deleting an email, or social media account if you want to delete your account. This article will show you how to delete a Wattpad account so you can stop reading terrible fan fiction about your favourite book series!
How To Delete A Wattpad Account Easy Steps:
- To delete a Wattpad account, it has to be deactivated first. Go onto Wattpad and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen, then scroll down to “Account Privacy” and click edit settings.
- In this window, you will be able to see a list of items, including whether or not people can follow you, your bio and website links, as well as a list of other settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page until you see a section that says “Deactivate Account“. Click on the blue link that says “deactivate” and then click confirm.
- Done! Your account is now deactivated, but I don’t think it’s gone forever. To delete your account for good, keep reading!
- You will get a page that says, “Are you sure you want to deactivate your Wattpad account?” Go ahead and click the blue link on this page that says “deactivate” again.
- If you haven’t already confirmed your deactivation, a window will pop up asking to confirm again. Click the “Continue” button, and voila! Your Wattpad account has been deleted.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article, and if you have any questions or concerns, please leave a comment below. Please note that deleting your Wattpad account is permanent, so be 100% sure when deactivating it! Have a nice day! 🙂